This website is owned by Österreichisches Chemiefaser-Institut (hereinafter referred to as “the Institute“). By accessing and using the DORNBIRN-MFC website users will be subject to the following conditions:
- Use of the present DORNBIRN-MFC website and any documents and data connected therewith shall be permitted only for the purpose of obtaining information for personal use.
- The Institute shall only be liable for website contents produced and published by it.
The Institute shall take all due care to ensure that the information contained on its website is correct and up to date. It can, however, not give any express or tacit warranty, or accept liability, for the completeness, material correctness and topicality of the information and services presented on the website. Its liability for any damage incurred in connection with the use of the DORNBIRN-MFC website shall be limited to malice and gross negligence, to the exclusion of economic loss due to slight negligence.
- The Institute shall have the right at any time to modify the contents of its website, and to interrupt or terminate service for maintenance purposes, and users shall not derive any claims therefrom.
- To the extent that users can leave their comments on the DORNBIRN-MFC website they shall abide by the pertinent laws and legal provisions. The Institute shall not be held liable for any illegal contents (comments) left by users on the DORNBIRN-MFC website. In the event of any infringement of whatever nature, users shall indemnify the Institute and hold it harmless.
The Institute expressly reserves the right to delete content of and/or block access to the website if it becomes aware of any illegal or unethical contents or contents that might in any other way damage its reputation. No claims against the Intistute shall be derived from the exercise of this right.
- The Dornbirn-MFC website and all contents presented thereon - in particular information, data, texts, images, graphs, logos and trademarks, are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights and shall be used exclusively for users‘ information.
- Users undertake to refrain from any use whatsoever, beyond the use specified in (5) above, of legally protected contents, particularly from duplicating, storing, publishing, selling or editing information, data, texts, images, graphs, logos or trademarks without the express agreement of the Institute.
- Links to the websites of third parties shall not be considered recommendations on the part of the Institute with regard to the services and information offered on said websites. The Institute shall not in any respect give warranty or accept liability for the content of said websites. Liability for linked websites lies exclusively with the website operator in question.
Linked websites were checked for possible law infringements at the time of linking. At that time the Institute did not recognize any illegal contents. However, the Institute is not in a position to monitor linked websites permanently for possible infringements. If and when such infringements come to the Institute‘s notice, the links in question will be removed in due course.
- Every user of the DORNBIRN-MFC website who makes information available to DORNBIRN-MFC thereby agrees that the Institute obtains unlimited rights to said information and may use it at its discretion.
Any information made available by user other than personal data the use of which is governed by the provisions of the Data Protection Act shall not be subject to the requirement of confidentiality.
- The Institute may modify the present Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Use is published on the DORNBIRN-MFC website.
- Information on the careful handling of personal data on the part of the Austrian Chemical Fibres Institute can be found in the DORNBIRN-MFC Data Privacy Statement.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be exclusively governed by Austrian substantive law.